Friday, May 14, 2010

I Need To Get Beautiful!

So with all this excitement, my fur is looking a little ratty. I need a good trim to get rid of these split ends. Like all modern skunks I decide to surf the web for the closest salon. I find one right up the street called On The Bend Salon. They have a cool website and even have online scheduling!
So I click on the Schedule Now tab and poof I go to this Schedulicity thingy. I find out that my favorite stylist - Lynn Bennett AKA The Hairy Godmother works there!

That couldn't have been easier! I can just walk on over to the salon!
So Lynn....just a little off the top ok, nothing crazy, does my color need a touch up? And how about a conditioning treatment?

You know I make this look good!

It's hard to mess up perfection baby! Lynn does a great job, maybe next time I'll get a spray tan or a pedicure.

Gotta call all my peeps and tell them about this place!


I think I better take advantage of lookin this good and do some prowling around town!

No comments:

Post a Comment