Friday, May 14, 2010

Is this Ft. Thomas or Hell?

So like I said...one day I just wake up here
That must have been one heck of a party last night! But at least I didn't end up flattened on the freeway like some of my friends!


But I sure do wish I could feel my legs.
Guess I should climb a tree and figure out where I am...



AWWW CRAP! I'm in Ft. Thomas KY! And these people have dogs that don't like me.
.

Guess I'll take a stroll around the beautiful gardens they have here



I have never seen birds like this before...kinda freakin me out.

I just want to lay in the sun, but this angel keeps bugging me.



This guy is Chuck...I don't know what his problem is.



Don't tell Chuck, but he smells funny!

So I guess if I'm stuck here, I better check this place out. And remember, you never know where I might show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment